Answered By: Samantha Martin Last Updated: Apr 07, 2020 Views: 5
Answered By: Samantha Martin
Last Updated: Apr 07, 2020 Views: 5
- I have an Interlibrary Loan or EZ Borrow item that is due (or will be due soon). What should I do with it?
- If you have an Interlibrary Loan or EZ Borrow item that is due, please e-mail email@example.com. Most other libraries are extending due dates and waiving fines like we are for now.
- I have a W&J Library item that is due (or will be due soon). What should I do with it?
- If you have questions about the due date for your library items, please email Jayne Silfee, firstname.lastname@example.org. You are under no obligation to do so but if you would like to return you item you can drop in our book drop or mail it back.
- Will I receive fines or charges for overdue items?
- For W&J library materials, we will forgive any fines that accrue while our library is closed.
- For Interlibrary Loan materials, it will depend on the library that loaned the item. We believe that other libraries will be as forgiving of fines as we are being.
- For further questions about fees or fines, please e-mail email@example.com.
- I need an item that is on course reserves. Is there a way I can access it?
- Since the library building is closed, we are not able to access physical course reserves. We encourage you to submit your request to the library staff and we will investigate access options.
- Can I place interlibrary loan requests for print books, DVDs, or CDs?
- At this time we are not processing ILL requests for physical materials. Please submit your request to the library staff and we will investigate access options.
- When will you re-open?
- At this time, we do not know. We are following guidance from President Knapp and the rest of the college's senior staff.